- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with 2 speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½ in. mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 mil x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with walnut simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
[ Overview ]
Looking for a fully manual turntable? The Audio-Techinca AT-LPW40WN Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable is designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
- Available in the US only
The high quality packaging really showed that Vinylmnky cares about how your record arrives.
Prompt with any questions asked, fast, reliable shipping with a tracking number and high quality records.
It's really a fantastic way for collectors to build their library and discover new music that maybe you wouldn't normally listen to.