- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Start / Stop Control
- Plays 2 Speeds - 33 1/3 And 45 RPM Records
- Fully Manual Operation
- Damped Die-Cast Aluminum Platter with Felt Slip Mat
- 1/2" Mount Universal Headshell with Audio Technica Cartridge (Pre-Installed)
- Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm with Hydraulic Lift Control, Anti-Skate, Height Adjustment, and Lockable Rest
- Built-In Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier with Detachable RCA Output Cables
- 2 way powered speakers
- Bluetooth ready (receiver)
- Auxiliary input for turntable or other device
- Class D amplifier rated at 15 watts / channel
- 4" Woofer
- 1" Tweeter
- Freq. response 50 HZ to 20,000 KHZ
K100 Stereo Turntable
[ Overview ]
Keep the music coming with the K100 two-speed, belt-driven turntable system. The balanced s-shaped tonearm offers hydraulic lift control, a lockable rest, and anti-skate technology, ensuring smooth playing. The sleek silver coating, as well as the 30 watt power amp speakers with Bluetooth connectivity, keep the K100 stylish and modern.
- Turntable Dimensions: L x W x H = 13.75 x 17.625 x 6
- Speaker Dimensions: L x W x H = 7 x 6 x 9.75
- Total Shipping Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Available in the US only.
The high quality packaging really showed that Vinylmnky cares about how your record arrives.
Prompt with any questions asked, fast, reliable shipping with a tracking number and high quality records.
It's really a fantastic way for collectors to build their library and discover new music that maybe you wouldn't normally listen to.