- Powerful but compact stereo audio amplier
- Cool-running 22 watts RMS per channel
- 2 inputs for iPod, iPhone, computer, TV, etc.
- High-performance headphone amplier
- Variable preamp output
- USB charge/power port
- Gold-plated speaker connectors
- High-quality analog volume control
- Power-saving idle mode
- Hand-nished MDF wood cabinet
- Integrated vertical stand
- Cables included
- Recommended speakers: Audioengine P4
Audioengine N22 Premium Desktop Audio/Headphone Amplifier
[ Overview ]
The N22 is a compact integrated stereo power amplifier and high-quality headphone amp. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a great-sounding personal stereo system. Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, N22 is easy to connect to your Mac or PC with no software to install or settings to change. The N22 has one simple volume control with an integrated on/off switch. No other buttons or knobs to figure out!
The N22 includes a USB power port that's perfect for powering Audioengine wireless adapters to stream your music wirelessly from your computer or iPod. Pair the N22 amp with Audioengine P4 passives (or any speakers) for a high-end mini desktop hi-fi music system. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a compact and great-sounding personal stereo system. You can even connect a subwoofer to the variable line out and charge your iPod or smartphone through the USB power port. Two audio inputs are standard - RCA and mini-jack connectors - so you can plug in your computer, iPod or stereo directly.
All Audioengine speakers and amplifiers share a similar "voicing" and tuning so that you are assured a matched system no matter which of our products you decide to add to your system. The Audioengine N22 Premium Desktop Audio Amplifier sets a new level of audio and aesthetic quality and even further closes the gap between computer and home audio. Even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee you will still hear a difference!
- Audioengine P4 passive speakers
- Audioengine W1 wireless audio adapter
- Desktop computers and laptops (Mac and PC)
- iPods and iPhones
- Rear channel surround speakers
- Any products with mini-jack or RCA audio outputs
- N22 amplifier with integrated stand
- N22 power supply
- Detachable AC power cord
- 1/8" audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- RCA audio cable, 1 meter (~3.25ft)
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 1.75 meters (~5.75ft)
- Cloth amplifier bag
- Cloth power supply bag
- Cloth cable bag
- Setup Guide
- Product line brochure
- Compact Integrated Stereo Amplier
- 22W RMS / 40W peak per channel (AES)
- Dual Class AB monolithic
- 110-240V, 50/60Hz auto-switching
- RCA and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-jack
- RCA variable preamp
- 5-way binding posts
- >95dB A-weighted
- <0.02% at all power settings
- 20Hz-22kHz ±1dB
- 10K ohms unbalanced
- 410mV (@max volume)
- Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- Burr-Brown/TI OPA2134
- 7"(H) x 2.75"(W) x 5.5"(D)
- 3.55 lbs (1.6kg)
- 5.0 lbs (4.6kg)
Shipping box dims
- 11.5"(H) x 7.5"(W) x 9.5"(D)
- Satin Black
- The vertical design of the N22 with its integrated stand allows the 22 watt/per channel stereo class A/B amplifiers to run cool through passive convection without a fan or massive heatsink. The N22 fits easily on your desk and doesn't take up much space.
Discrete headphone amplifier
- For headphone enthusiasts the N22 includes a high-performance, low-noise discrete amplifier which works well with all types of headphones and earphones.
- The Audioengine N22 has a built-in power port for iPod charging while listening to your music. The USB connector allows you to charge and power your iPod, iPhone, Audioengine wireless adapters or any other USB powered product. USB is for power only, not USB audio or data transfer.
Variable line out
- The N22 includes a variable preamp output so you can connect a subwoofer, external amplifier, or Audioengine wireless adapter and control the volume of the line-out from the front panel.
- Both audio inputs on the N22 are active so two audio sources may be connected to the amplifier at the same time without the need for an input switch. A standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music.
Wireless rear speakers
- Use the N22 amp, Audioengine P4 passive speakers, and our W3 wireless adapter for a low-cost but great-sounding wireless rear channel setup for your home theater.
- Available in the US only
The high quality packaging really showed that Vinylmnky cares about how your record arrives.
Prompt with any questions asked, fast, reliable shipping with a tracking number and high quality records.
It's really a fantastic way for collectors to build their library and discover new music that maybe you wouldn't normally listen to.