- Compact Integrated Stereo Amplier
- 22W RMS / 40W peak per channel (AES)
- 110-240V, 50/60Hz auto-switching
- RCA and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-jack
- <0.02% at all power settings
- Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- 7"(H) x 2.75"(W) x 5.5"(D)
Shipping box dims
- 11.5"(H) x 7.5"(W) x 9.5"(D)
- The vertical design of the N22 with its integrated stand allows the 22 watt/per channel stereo class A/B amplifiers to run cool through passive convection without a fan or massive heatsink. The N22 fits easily on your desk and doesn't take up much space.
Discrete headphone amplifier
- For headphone enthusiasts the N22 includes a high-performance, low-noise discrete amplifier which works well with all types of headphones and earphones.
- The Audioengine N22 has a built-in power port for iPod charging while listening to your music. The USB connector allows you to charge and power your iPod, iPhone, Audioengine wireless adapters or any other USB powered product. USB is for power only, not USB audio or data transfer.
Variable line out
- The N22 includes a variable preamp output so you can connect a subwoofer, external amplifier, or Audioengine wireless adapter and control the volume of the line-out from the front panel.
- Both audio inputs on the N22 are active so two audio sources may be connected to the amplifier at the same time without the need for an input switch. A standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music.
Wireless rear speakers
- Use the N22 amp, Audioengine P4 passive speakers, and our W3 wireless adapter for a low-cost but great-sounding wireless rear channel setup for your home theater.