[ Overview ]
Delivering clarity and performance that put it in a class of its own, TUK is designed to push the limits on what a bookshelf speaker can achieve. Fine-tuned with onboard DSP, its high-performance AMT tweeters and 5.25” aluminum drivers produce sparkling highs and rich bass, bringing life to all your source material. Its active crossover further improves low-end resolution by filtering out sub-80Hz frequencies when connected to a subwoofer. Outfitted with dedicated phono, RCA and Optical TOSLINK inputs, a built-in USB DAC and headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs, TUK provides the flexibility you need to enjoy all your devices.
- TUK utilizes high-performance AMT tweeters to deliver brighter, more accurate highs. Their wide horizontal dispersion also offers improved stereo imaging and soundstage.
- Due to their high rigidity and low mass, TUK’s aluminum drivers operate at optimal efficiency while reducing distortion at higher volumes.
- TUK features integrated digital signal processing (DSP), designed to optimize audio quality and provide greater accuracy in sound reproduction.
- Along with Optical and RCA inputs, TUK includes an independent phono input for your turntable, a USB DAC, a dedicated headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs for high fidelity streaming.
- When enabled, TUK's active crossover filters out frequencies below 80Hz and sends them directly to a connected subwoofer. Off-loading this portion of the frequency range further improves resolution while reducing distortion.
What's in the Box
- Speakers (2)
- Power cord
- Infrared remote
- AAA batteries (2)
- Speaker wire
- Fabric speaker grille
- RCA to 3.5mm cable
- USB DAC Cable
- Rubber feet (8)