- Natural Blues (Feat. Gregory Porter & Amythyst Kiah)
- Porcelain (Feat. Jim James)
- Extreme Ways
- Heroes (Feat. Mindy Jones)
- God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters (Feat. Víkingur Ólafsson)
- Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? (Feat. Apollo Jane & Deitrick Haddon)
- The Lonely Night (Feat. Mark Lanegan & Kris Kristofferson)
- We Are All Made Of Stars
- Lift Me Up
- The Great Escape (Feat. Nataly Dawn, Alice Skye & Luna Li)
- Almost Home (Feat. Novo Amor, Mindy Jones & Darlingside)
- The Last Day (Feat. Skylar Grey & Darlingside)
Moby // Reprise (2 LP)
(Pressed on black or Indie-Exclusive grey vinyl) Moby’s eclectic career has cast him in the roles of electronic dance music pioneer, singer/songwriter, producer, activist, and restaurateur, but for his latest venture he presents his music in a whole new light. Together with Deutsche Grammophon, he is releasing an album of his best-known tracks in stunning new arrangements for classical instruments – featuring Moby himself and a stellar lineup of collaborators from across the musical spectrum. Always a daring and imaginative thinker, Moby’s first classical collaboration happened in October 2018, when he performed a selection of his songs alongside the LA Phil with conductor and friend, Gustavo Dudamel. This was the inspiration for the current project, which features not only full orchestral versions but new electronic arrangements, as well as sophisticated smaller-scale acoustic interpretations. The 14-track album includes Moby classics like “Porcelain,” “Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?” and “Extreme Ways” in innovative new versions. Featuring eye-catching collaborations including Jim James (My Morning Jacket) on “Porcelain”; Gregory Porter and Amythyst Kiah on “Natural Blues”; and Kris Kristofferson with original vocalist Mark Lanegan on “The Lonely Night”. The album also features a cover of David Bowie’s “Heroes.”
Release Date: 5/28/2021
The high quality packaging really showed that Vinylmnky cares about how your record arrives.
Prompt with any questions asked, fast, reliable shipping with a tracking number and high quality records.
It's really a fantastic way for collectors to build their library and discover new music that maybe you wouldn't normally listen to.