[ Overview ]
Symbol Audio, a design studio in New York’s Hudson Valley known for their distinctive audio and vinyl storage furniture products, is proud to introduce the MAX Record Stand. MAX brings the same impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail that is the hallmark of the Symbol Audio brand.
- Symbol employed patented CNC Tension Lock™ Tool-Less joints for quick and easy assembly and disassembly without the use of fasteners or tools. When fully assembled MAX easily meets the weight demands of 100’s of records and audio gear.
- Symbol’s premium Baltic Birch ply is composed of 17 layers of Birch veneer, cross-banded, and laminated with exterior grade adhesive with a void-free core in Natural Birch with a clear satin top-coat.
- Removable record dividers allow the user to curate and organize their collection for their unique set-up.
- MAX employs adjustable feet which allow users to perfectly level their turntable for ideal sonic balance and tracking during vinyl playback.
- The removable headphone hook allows the user the option to install for use or store away if headphones aren’t their thing.
- MAX features slotted shelves and a cutaway rear panel to promote airflow and keep components cool for optimal performance and increased lifespan.
- The low resonance plywood turntable platform is decoupled from the surrounding cabinet using a separate platform and rests on unique orbothane mounts. This combination of materials dramatically diminishes vibrations and resonance, resulting in improved clarity and detail in vinyl playback
- Available in the US only. $200 white glove shipping direct from Symbol.
- Production Lead Time: 6 Weeks