- This Unit Requires a Pre-Amp
- Hardwood Construction with Furniture Grade Veneers
- Plays 2 Speeds - 33 1/3 And 45 RPM Records
- Low Vibration Synchronous Motor
- 8.6" Aluminum Tonearm with Sapphire Bearings
- Manual Return Tonearm
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Anti-Skate Adjustment
- Adjustable Tonearm Counterweight
- Ortofon OM5e Cartridge, Pre-Mounted
- User-Replaceable Phono Cartridge for a Customized Listening Experience
- Special Turntable Feet for Effective Vibration Control
- Clear Removable Dust Cover
[ Overview ]
Crafted for the vinyl enthusiast whose looking to take the next step in their vinyl experience, Crosley’s C10 is perfect for enjoying the distinctive warm sound of vinyl. This sleek turntable comes equipped with a low vibration synchronous motor and shock absorbent feet for reduced vibration and superb sound quality. The aluminum tone arm is equipped with an adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment and a pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge for superior audio reproduction. With a simple design and audiophile components, the C10 provides high-performance experience for true vinyl lovers.
- Dimensions: L x W x H = 13 x 16.25 x 4.5
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- Available in the US only.
The high quality packaging really showed that Vinylmnky cares about how your record arrives.
Prompt with any questions asked, fast, reliable shipping with a tracking number and high quality records.
It's really a fantastic way for collectors to build their library and discover new music that maybe you wouldn't normally listen to.