- Measures 10" tall to accommodate most on-ear headphones
- 2" wide contoured silicone cradle prevents impressions on your headband
- Features a 6" wide base with silicone padding to prevent tipping
- The H1's slim steel frame takes up minimal space while ensuring ample stability. Place it anywhere on your desk to keep your headphones within arm's reach.
- H1 measures 10" tall to accommodate most on-ear headphone sizes. Its contoured silicone cradle comfortably fits headbands up to 2" wide while preventing impressions being left on softer materials.
- Constructed out of steel with a 6" wide base, the H1 is designed to prevent tipping while holding up 6.6 pounds. Silicone padding on the bottom of the base also helps to keep the stand firmly in place.
Kanto H1 Universal Headphone Stand
[ Overview ]
Enhance the appearance of your desktop with the sleek and simple design of the H1 headphone stand. Suitable for on-ear headphones, this low-profile stand features a contoured silicone cradle to prevent impressions from being left on any headband up to 2 inches wide. Its steel frame and 6-inch wide base ensure maximum stability, while additional silicone padding on the bottom of the stand keeps it firmly in place. Choose between black, silver, and white matte finishes to complement your style and space.
- Available in the US only
The high quality packaging really showed that Vinylmnky cares about how your record arrives.
Prompt with any questions asked, fast, reliable shipping with a tracking number and high quality records.
It's really a fantastic way for collectors to build their library and discover new music that maybe you wouldn't normally listen to.